Coaching sessions are one-on-one, hour long sessions that focus on any issue the writer is struggling with.
- Sessions are great for times when you are stuck or need to work through a plotting, character or story issue.
- They help prevent wasted mental and emotional energy spent on unnecessary rewrites.
- They keep you from squandering time staring at a blank page.
- Sessions can be conducted in person (if in the Bay Area) or via Skype, Google Hang Out or telephone.
- Coaching sessions are $40 an hour or $200 for a series of six sessions that can be used at the writer's discretion.
- Contact me to set up a session or a free consultation to see what services would work best for you.